I'm taking a reversible quilt class next weekend and I have been picking out fabric. The prints in the first picture will be the squares, the red will be the binding, the black is the border, the purple is the binding.  In the next picture, the green, yellow, and purple will be the background in the squares with the stripe fabric as center diamond, the black is the border and the same purple for the binding.  Haven't figured out what to use for the sashing yet.  What do you think? 

So...what's next? I need to piece together a quilt back.  And then it's play time in the sewing room!  I have so many projects to choose from that I don't know what to work on next. Think I will go play with fabric for a while and see which one is calling me the most.  I'm done blogging for a while. Happy sewing everyone!