The weather last weekend was miserable forcing me to stay inside so I decided to spend some time cleaning up and organizing the sewing room.  I didn't get very far before I ran into this pattern and fabric and the next thing I knew I had started another quilt.  Doesn't take much to distract me. The pattern is simple and very fast to cut out and sew. What really makes it dazzle though is the fabric.  A real eye catching combination!  I even have orange fabric that works for the backing. I just love it when it all works out like that.  The weather is looking good this weekend and I have tomorrow off work so I won't be spending much time in the sewing room. But I am going to work on the Jelly Roll QAL tonight and Saturday is the reversable quilt class.   Leave a comment and let me know you stopped by!