This quilt-top was finished this month.   The pattern is called kaleidoscope or modified spider.  I believe I have finally found my niche in the quilting world. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this quilt-top! It was so much fun to choose the fabrics for each block.  Making this quilt was liberating. To be able to use so many prints and colors with such freedom brought me a lot of joy. And now I find myself designing quilts in my head or during boring meetings at work. (sssh! don't tell anyone that I am not really taking notes!).  How I wish I had found this creative spot within in me years ago. Who knows what wonders I may have created? There is so much freedom in designing with bright bold colors. And how can you not smile when you look at it?  I am currently signed up for 2 BOTMs and a Jelly Roll QAL but what I really want to do is start another wild quilt. Soon...soon....

I almost forgot! This is the first quilt where all my squares laid flat. You have no idea how proud I of that! LOL  I plan to give this quilt when it is finished to a friend.